Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020
Time: 12.00-13.00 GMT
Organisers: African Banker magazine and AFSIC
African Banker magazine is delighted to invite you to Navigating the IFC Maze for Africa webinar.
Join us for a special webinar, where we detail the pertinent issues for African ultra-high net worth individuals, investors and their advisors to navigate the issues and trends arising from jurisdictional choices of international financial centres (IFCs) for wealth management and diversification.
Welcome by: Greg Barclay, Head, Standard Bank Wealth International
- Dr Desné Masie, Chief Strategist, IC Intelligence (moderator)
- Prof Michael Mainelli, Chairman Z/Yen and Sheriff of the City of London
- Allan Wood, Global Head of Business Development, Jersey Finance
- John Hunter, Head of Banking and Fiduciaries, Finance Isle of Man
- Dheerend Puholoo, Tax Director, PWC Mauritius